Sunday, August 04, 2013

Happy Friendship Day...

Posted by Rajni Chawla


Hello everyone !!

Wishing you all a great friendship day!!
Don't you think I'm really working hard to be regular in making posts here.Believe me....I am !!!

To make this day little special with all my special blog friends today I am sharing my latest creations.I will be sharing four of my cards together using one single stamp (Papermania urban cling stamp ) and also with one single paper collection by Core'dination. I have used lots of different dies, washi tapes and Crackle medium by Ranger.





My daughter has put two white quilled flowers in my last card...she did nothing but still wanted to take full credit of making it by adding those two little bits :P
For the third and fourth card i used Sunkissed fluer die from heartfelt creation.

Hope I can inspire you to make something beautiful.Do leave some love by commenting if you like my work.
I will be back soon with  my another creation....
till then...stay blessed :)




Entering....Crafters Corner 11 anything goes

I am entering third and fourth card with handmade washi tape flower and the red bloom in....
both made using Sunkissed fluer die by heartfelt creations.
DCAM Challenge 1....anything goes with a handmade flower


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cards Rajni Di !
    Keep them coming !

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!!!!!! i couldnt take my eyes out...... For past 3 months(since i got my Bigshot) wasa thinking if i should invest in dies or not....but after seeing in set of cards and the uses of dies, i couldn't resist...... Lovely work....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are so..so..so.. gorgeous!! I am esp in love with the last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are GORGEOUS! I think the first one might be my favorite,because I love how that diecut extends over the side, but they are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Rajni Aunty!!! I admit...I am short f words now!!! Cant praise this in words!!! Thanx for playing along at DCAM challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG .. this is a stunner !! love the textured bg and flowers , fabulous color combnation
    absolutely amazing .I am always short of words
    Thanks you for playing along with us at DCAM Challenge #1 Anything goes with a handmade flower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow nice blog...

    Some of us, no I think most of us are not that perfect with words. When I say perfect with words, I mean the degree of expression we want to reflect in our words. Most of you will disagree with me but let me prove it to you.


    More info

    http://www.happyfriendshipdaysms.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow very nice..

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPO_e_VYJqY

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader,
Thank you for your precious comments. They are extremely valuable and a source of continuous motivation for me. I really appreciate the effort.
Love,
Rajni