Monday, August 19, 2013

My first try at Sospeso Transparent.

Posted by Rajni Chawla

Hi all !!


My wait for Sospeso Transparent is over now.
I wanted to try this technique also but the raw material available in India was very expensive. One of my favorite student Meetu and her sister Neha made it possible for me to try my hands on this technique.My this particular post is to specially thank these two pretty ladies for making it possible not only for me but also for other passionate crafters of India to try their hands on Sospeso.

Now let me give u a little introduction to this art.This is also called Volume Decoupage, created and patented by Italian decorator Monica Allegro. This technique allows you to make volume decorative elements from special paper (napkins and decoupage cards) in very easy steps.One of the main materials used in volume decoupage technique Sospeso Trasparente is a special film. It is absolutely safe and non-toxic while heated.


When I sat and started working, lots of new craft supplies were in my mind. I worked with new textures...Lindy's Stamp Gang , my new range of distress stains andddd off course Sospesso. Today I 'm sharing my two projects on Sospeso. One of them is a frame using S3-10 and the other one is wall piece using paper veil 03,05 and 08. I preferred making my second project a wall piece as i wanted to save my creation of these delicate flowers from dust. Here are the detailed pics.

Frame using S3-10





This was my second try.I used paper veil 03,05 and 08

.











For Sospeso Transparent supplies u can contact Meetu Aggarwal (9899275495) and to keep yourself updated regarding supplies join her on her page and her group.

All my creations really really wait for your valuable comments.
Linking my second project with Crafter's Corner Challenge #11 anything goes

Hoping to see u soon with another creation of mine.
Till then...Happy Crafting :)

23 comments:

  1. OMG..............speechless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is surely a masterpiece. I have never seen Sospeso Transparent work before. This is something new to me. Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never get tired admiring your exquisite creations, not to mention your amazingly perfect photos!

    Keep creating and inspiring!

    Hugs!
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the most fabulous creation I have ever come accross!

    Hugs,
    Bipasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning creation's Rajni ji...Its truly a delight to see your work ...Each one is so well crafted and detailed that one can only just admire the genius behind the creation ..I really love the frame and your wall hanging ..Both are masterpieces !!

    Thank you so much for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 11 and Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not know much about this technique (I looked on YouTube), but you've done a great and wonderful job! Congratulations!
    Gordana Mudri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Extremely beautiful, amazing and stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really..OMG..speechless..gasping for breath,,is it even possible to make such a beauty!!!It would take me a 1000 years..

    ReplyDelete
  9. ANOTHER TIMELESS MASTERPIECES !!
    WOW........
    U ALWAYS SURPRISE US WITH YOUR FAB CREATIONS....
    PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING RAJNI DI!
    THANKS FOR JOINING US AT CRAFTERS CORNER !

    ReplyDelete
  10. am your newest follower, although following your amazing creations on FB for long!!All your work is so PERFECT!!
    warm regards
    Suman Pandit
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extraordinary! The result is relay impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG...what should i say about ur talent, patience, creations...every thing is just MIND-BLOWING...Thank you for joining the CraftersCorner Challenge#11

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is something spectacular!!! Beautiful flowers and amazing colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Just a wow factor ...
    And thanks for sharing your all experiments with us

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful work...its awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, this is the first time I've read about Sospeso. Your work is amazing. Thank you for sharing this information.
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful work...its awesome
    from where u bought this sospeso film im searching for this .
    if u know plz help me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply Sonali...i hv already posted at d end of my post. U can contact Meetu Aggarwal for sospesso materia. Here is her fb profile link again.
      https://www.facebook.com/meetu.aggarwal.73

      Delete
  19. where can I buy the transparent films, i want plain ones without preprinted stuff! thanks

    ReplyDelete

Dear Reader,
Thank you for your precious comments. They are extremely valuable and a source of continuous motivation for me. I really appreciate the effort.
Love,
Rajni